Wool Dryer Balls!
What are they?
Wool dryer balls are balls of 100%, all natural, real wool that are felted into the shape of a ball.
What are the benefits of using wool balls in your dryer?
- They decrease drying time, saving you money on utility bills. ( Especially helpful int he winter months!)
- Commercial fabric softeners and dryer sheets are filled with harmful chemicals and perfumes that coat your clothing, eventually ending up on your skin. These chemicals can be especially harsh on sensitive skin. There are no chemicals in wool dryer balls!
- Commerical dryer sheets can be costly, and are thrown away after use. Wool dryer balls can be re-used for years, $aving you hundreds of dollars!
- Commercial fabric softeners shouldn't be used on cloth diapers. Wool dryer balls are perfect for keeping your cloth diapers soft and chemical -free.
- Wool dryer balls won't affect the absorbency of your towels, kitchen cloths, or cloth diapers - commercial softeners will.
- They increase fluffiness and reduce static as dryer loads tumble.
- They help soften clothes naturally!
- Dryer balls are made from a renewable resource.
- And the best part? After the scent wares off, you can scent your dryer balls with your own favorite scent!
How do they work?
It's simple. They bounce around in the dryer separating clothes, allowing more hot air to circulate through all the garments. As they tumble, the wool balls fluff your laundry, reduce wrinkles, and basically pummel the laundry to make it softer. They do so much more than a dryer sheet by pulling moisture out of your clothes so you don't have to run the dryer as long. The more dryer balls you have in a load, the shorter the drying time will be.
What do you do when the scent wares off?
In my opinion, that's the best part! After the original scent is gone, you get to pick your own favorite essential oil and scent the ball yourself as often or little as you want!!!